Saturday, September 17, 2011

I Wanted to Kill This Guy

I just broke my record. The record of being the most pissed off I've ever been at a poker table. 2/5nl game and I'm not doing so well. I'm actually down a bit for the day, but I have $650 in chips in front of me (I've added on since my $500 buyin). There's a HUGE fish playing every hand and gladly shipping all in top pair ANY kicker. He's bought in for $500 quite a few times, but during this hand has me covered after getting paid huge with his Q3o hit 2p vs AA.

Anyway, I have 88 in BB and I check my option, 5 way flop. Flop is 844 with 2 clubs. I bet $20 all but the fish fold. Turn is 6 (forget suit but it's red). I bet $50 and fish makes it $150, I shove he calls and says "I win" turning over 5 7 for the straight. Now at this point I haven't shown my full house, I'm laughing so hard inside at this guy, I'm gonna slow roll this asshole (he's been a dick all night) and wait to show my winner until the river comes.

River is 6 of clubs...........his 5 7 is clubs and he wins with straight flush.

Why did it have to happen vs THIS guy? FML. Taking tonight off, I'm pissed still.

1 comment:

  1. This must be one of the worst bits of playing live. Online you have loads of other hands going on, and you know you can quite immediately, take a walk, and then play again in an hour or two.

    Sucks but remember the bigger picture!

    ReplyDelete