Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Honey Badger Don't Give A Shit


So I've now been on a 3rd date with the first girl from match.com, a first date with another and a second date planned, and I also have a first date Friday and Sunday with 2 other girls. I'm also in the initial stage of contact and emailing back and forth about 5 other girls.

I realize when I first joined there will be tons of action since I'm new to the site and talking to about 10 women a day on there. Soon I'll have gone through all of them and will be limited only to the new ones signing up, so things will slow down dramatically and quick.

That's all fine though, I figure once I've gone out with lots of these women I should have at least a couple that I like and can pursue more. That's what I really want anyway......plus Mimi (the dealer I'm still seeing) gets back from her long vacation in 1 week.

Andrew has 3 weeks left of summer, so I plan on giving him most my time and we'll be doing a lot of hanging out. Gonna try and not play any poker while he's around during the rest of his break. (waiting for backers to okay this).

Fun hand from the other day. I didn't pay much attention to the preflop action, I was utg, folded and was changing the playlist on my ipod. But I look up at the flop and see it's 4 handed with 4d 6d 2d flop. There's 40ish in the pot, so someone raised to 10 pre. $20 bet gets 3 calls. Turn is 4c and it's checked around. River is 3h first to act shoves, 1 fold, 1 over shove and 1 call......pot is now about 650 with a small side pot of about 70. A5o, A5o, and 65s (not diamonds)........three way chop for straight. How the fuck does nobody have a flush or boat there with all that shoving? Crazy and funny imo.

Kind of gotten lazy on my working out and dieting, put on 5 lbs over last few weeks. Need to get back into my routine. Work is going well, I've had a set schedule the last 2 weeks which is nice, but it's all been slower bars/shifts. Less money in tips but more consistency, so I guess an okay trade off.

No comments:

Post a Comment