Wednesday, April 13, 2011

All Alone Again





Today Martin shipped out to the Motherland. Had a great time and me and Andrew enjoyed him being here. Couple pics above from our trip to the Hoover Dam.

As I expected I cheated on my diet and volume, although did well keeping up with my exercising. I gained a couple pounds but that's more than acceptable considering the amounts I ate and beer I drank (although it was a lot less than it could have been).

I will say this, I'm officially a football/soccer fan now. Not sure what team I'll follow, but I really enjoy watching the games. So far I'm a Rooney fan cause he's just fun to watch and a "Granny Lover" which is a bit funny also.

So now I'm off to the store to restock my place with the healthy boring food I need to go back too and I've already started grinding hard. Back to my goals.

2 comments:

  1. Cool pictures! And you have definitely lost a ton of weight, keep it up man! It's also prety crazy how much older Andrew looks in that picture. :o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for having me. It seemed so strange getting home because, even though it took ages, I'd just been at that eggs place and then everything was different!

    I miss vanilla kreme donuts already.

    Football - excellent game tomorrow at 9am your time. Man City v Man Utd in the FA Cup (semi final I think). Then Sunday at 8am your time is Arsenal v Liverpool in the league, which should be good.

    If you're desperate then it's the big one tonight - Norwich v Forest (my team). 11.45am your time. I wouldn't recommend this one.

    ReplyDelete