Saturday, April 2, 2011

Some Shit, a Brit, and Lamas




The Shit.......

So last month basically sucked really bad poker wise. I lost $1500 on the last day of the month. My entire month can be summed up with my W$SD and W$WSF, both low compared to what I'm normally at. For the month my W$SD broke even and my redline sank like the Titanic. Should have some good run coming my way I'd think.

The Brit........

Got moved into my new place. It's a 2 bedroom, and 2nd bedrrom is still undecided at this time. I may elect to get a roommate, or may not. If so I'll collect $550 per month from one (rent and utilities), but is that worth it? I like my quiet, and I don't want someone bugging me to teach them how to play poker then watch them loose their rent money. Plus Andrew is here often, and rather he not have to deal with someone else here. Then again, $550 a month goes a long way. We'll see. But for now, the room is empty and staying that way for sure until end of May. So I figured what the hell, I need to fill it with someone I want to be around. So why not a Brit? Martin gets here Monday and I can't wait to see him again and hang out.

The Goals.........

Doing well with #1, getting my hands in like I wanted too. And I think I'm putting my A game out there each time. I never play more than an hour, so it's easy to play well for short periods of time imo.

#2 I'm doing okay with, I didn't join the Kav Maga gym yet, been too tired and busy moving. But I did up my running to 18 miles a week rather than 9. And stopped all bread, although I still eat 2 or 3 whole wheat tortillas a week (chicken wraps). Still prob join that gym later this month.

#3........hmm, nothing yet. I was super close to saying yes to this girl 2 nights ago at work. She wanted to go "hang out" after I got off work. Very attractive and nice............but I guess her husband ruined the mood when he walked up and asked "what's wrong". Luckily he just thought I was questioning her about a problem, (normal thinking when you see someone with security). She shrugged, smiled and said "I better go"..............women are whores. So for now, I'm still blank on #3.

Some HUGE changes coming at my place of work. No details for now though, let you know soon.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome that dodgy is going to come out and visit you! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete