Sunday, June 12, 2011

Love The Job

So I've worked a week now at my new job as an Apprentice Bartender. So far I love it. I'm much busier than I was in security and I make a lot more money......and the job is just fun. Mixing spirits is a blast. I've mostly been working service bars while I get good at making drinks, but they are a ton of fun.

Service bars are the bars the cocktail waitresses come to get there drinks from. Some places have the girls get drinks from regular bars, but at Wynn we have special bars in the back the girls come too. I make drinks all day and BS with cocktail waitresses while listening to good music (there's an ipod dock at the service bars). Then at the end of the day all the cocktail girls tip me. The main bartender that's training me gets most of the tips, but I get an extra $5/hr on average.

I did work one regular bar and had a lot of fun with it also. One lady I served was a lady that I cracked her KK in the poker room the night before at the Wynn. She looked at me and smiled and said "of course I can't win with kings, you know the dealers". Forgot her name but she was from Notingham.........think I know someone else from there.

As for my China girl, haven't seen her again. I got busy and never showed up Sunday to meet her.......although it wasn't a "let's meet here at this time" thing. It was more of a "I'll probably see you since we both play that day and we'll do something." She asked for my number last time I saw her and said she'd call to find out when I'm playing, but she hasn't. So I guess I'll give up on that one.

Okay, off to bed for me. I'll be back with more exciting posts soon.

2 comments:

  1. FML. I had some frineds in Vegas thisds wekkend should hanve had them hit you up. any hiow love the blog miss the crew. Poker is gay as heel and so is dealing but I deal. Wife and I will be there soon hope you have a spare room with a sex swing.

    ReplyDelete