Friday, June 3, 2011

I Made A Dealer Cry and I Weight in Under 200








Picture of me at under 200 for first time in about 15 years.





Okay, so I play a lot of live poker now. I'm in the poker room everyday, and until yesterday I was playing the Bellagio every single day. (Side note: now that I'm not in the Security Department I'm allowed to play at the Wynn, so been there last 2 days trying it out) Back to the story........





So being in the Bellagio every day I've gotten to know a few of the dealers very well. They all seem to like me, but mostly because I'm one of the only regs that's not an asshole. I stick up for the dealers and don't tolarte dealer abuse at the table. When they can't say anything due to risk of losing their job, I will pipe up and tell a player to quit being a jerk, it's not the dealers fault you suck at poker.





So anyway, Ivette is dealing at my table, I have ran my stack up to about $430, so I'm sitting on a nice profit mostly from small pots just adding up. Then comes this hand, I get TT, a fish (they all are really) raises (he's been sucking all day vs others and has me almost covered) and I call from the BB. HU action flop is AT4 rainbow. I c/r him we get all in he has AQs and he wins the hand with running spades for a flush.





I serisously didn't even bat an eye, patted the felt and said "nice had". I've been there so many times I really don't care. I look up at Ivette and she has a tear in her eye and she's staring at the board like she can't believe what she did to me. I toke her $1 and say "no biggy" and she starts crying. After her down she hugs me before moving to the next table and tells me something about favorite player don't ever change.





Guess I've made some friends in the poker room.





I also had my first offical date with Jing last night. We decided to quit playing poker and have dinner and spend a few hours talking. She seemed very anxious to meet up again Saturday, but I told her my brother was in town Friday and Saturday, but I'll meet up with her Sunday and we'll go do something fun.




Next post will have pic of us.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on hitting 199. What's your workout and diet like? I've been hitting the gym hard too and watching my diet. I'm trying to only eat about 1200-1500 calories a day and workout 4-5 days a week. I've lost about 16 pounds over 10 weeks. Best I've felt in a very long time.

    Sounds like Ivette likes you.

    Def "Pic or it didn't happen."

    ReplyDelete