Friday, March 25, 2011

Need Goals

I don't really do well without set goals. I need something to push me, so putting my goals out there for others to see and giving me an X to achieve daily will help.

Over the next 3 months I will.....
  1. Finish my stake and come out with a BR that will allow me to not be staked
  2. Get in better shape (I'm thinking 6 pack abs and from 205 down to about 175 maybe?)
  3. Start going out with women again
Now so far (as you've heard me preach before), these are just dreams. So to make them goals I need a plan.

Plan for #1
  • Step up and put in the time
  • I will play 21 hours of poker every week (not the lazy 10 to 12 hours I've been doing)
  • I will play my nitty A game (it's low variance and profitable, perfect for the stake)
Plan for #2
  • Continue to eat the way I have but cut out breads (hasn't been much, but none is better)
  • Continue to work with free weights 3 times a week (this is easy, I enjoy it)
  • Continue to run 3 miles 3 times a week (this sucked at first, but is easy now)
  • NEW: Joined a Krav Maga Gym LINK, start Monday 3 times per week
Plan for #3
  • This one will be less easy for me, dating still seems strange to think about
  • I'll start out easy, by not pursuing girls and accepting a few dates from tourists that wanna just go out and have fun, (usually get asked a few times a week)
  • Eventually I'll get back into the swing of it and comfortable with asking out local women I may want to see more of
  • Not looking for anything serious anyway, just some fun for now
Not going to give updates every X days on this, but I will give them every now and then. Not because I expect you to give a shit, just because I need something to answer too.

1 comment:

  1. Nice plans for the goals you have sir. I need to get back at losing weight. I dropped 40 pounds last fall, but since the start of the year, I have just held steady. Still exercising like normal, but my diet has suffered. I plan to fully get back into this myself, so watching your progress will be inspiring and will keep me motivated as well. I saw "Fighter" Friday night and that kinda has me pumped up to get back into top shape again as well!

    Glad to hear things are going well for you. Hit me up on AIM sometime.

    ReplyDelete