Friday, May 6, 2011

Live Pokers

Well so far things are going well. I haven't ran really terrible, but I haven't ran good either. I've been involved in 3 all ins, I was bluffing with 8 high in one and I got picked off by pocket sixes on a 75377 board, the other 2 hands I lost when I put my money in ahead. Picked off by a 7 outer and a 3 outer. Yet my winrate is still well above what I'm trying to acheive. Of course it's a very small sample. I've gotten AA 5 times, picked up the blinds and a few limps in one and folded or lost the other 4.

It takes some adjusting compared to online play, but it's extremely easy. I think I'll really do well. Watched a very mediocre player run like God today and win $1600 at the table. Can't wait to have one of those days. This happened in a mater of 4 hrs, which is about 120 hands..........wow, what a run. People just pay you off.

LeSieurs Guide to Winning at Live Pokers:

Chapter 1. Play like a huge nit, nobody will notice or care. Value bet very light, you will get paid off. Base your bet sizing on what you want your opponents to do, the size of the pot or stacks is meaningless. Tell Monica how nice she looks (hot cocktail waitresss), she will rub the back of your neck and call you honey when she sees you for the first time each day.

Fun stories next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment