Sunday, July 10, 2011

Bartender Heaven

Work: So last night I get called in to work the graveyard shift at the Eastside Lounge which is 1 am to 9 am. Now I always had a feeling this would be the fun bar and shift to work since it's pretty much the same shift as I worked in security and I used to hang around this bar a lot. But I had no idea.........this was like bartender heaven. This is what you think of when you think of a bar in Vegas. First off, it's so busy I only bartender, they have a porter that does all the grunt work I do often in slower bars. And this bar is packed, people everywhere just waiting for us (one other bartender also there.) And these people hang out and drink for hours. Not like during the day where they have 1 drink and don't talk too much to the bar staff.

The Eastside Lounge is the bar you go by when you leave XS, which is our nightclub that is currently rated number 1 in Vegas and number 2 in the world. So it's basically the after hours hang out spot for club goers.......aka babes in hot dresses and heels. Now I don't want to sound conceited, but I now know what a hot chick feels like. I was hit on all night long and girls wouldn't stop trying to get my number. The only difference between me and a hot chick was that actually gave my number out.......a lot.........to a quite a few great looking girls.

The best one was a fairly attractive lady about mid forties comes up (I wasn't waiting on her, other bartender was) and says to me "you have a great smile, how can we get a hold of you later for some fun?" I said "who's we?" She points at this gorgeous girl that couldn't of been over mid 20's down the bar and says "it's actually for my niece, but she's too shy to talk to you". So I obviously went and talked to her and gave her my number.

Ugh......sorry for the brag, but I just had such an awesome night. Anyway, this shift is next to impossible to get for new guys like me, but someone called in sick at the last minute yesterday so I got it. If there was a God he'd grant me with that shift 5 nights a week.

Women: See story above

Poker: Who fucking cares? Didn't you see the story above?

No comments:

Post a Comment