Friday, July 15, 2011

Promised Update

Had a decent time last night. The lounge we went too was not what I hoped. A place called Downtown Cocktails that is located in the touristy part of downtown. It was ok, but not as nice as I thought or expected. Had more of a bar feel to it than a lounge. Don't get me wrong, I love a good bar............but for first dates a big couch, nice cocktails, and the perfect level of music can't be beat......and this placed failed on 2 out of 3.

The drink menu was everything I'd hoped for. I heard they had all kinds of specialty drinks, which they did. We tried 3 different drinks that were all fantastic. Of course before I started working behind the bar these drinks would not of impressed me as much, but since the Wynn is big on specialty drinks and I know quite a few, it's really fun to try new ones.

Lory was fun. She's a little shy and very recently out of a divorce (only 2 months). So I didn't push to go beyond just friendly touching a little and talking. But we had a good time and I'll probably see her again soon. She's from Cambodia, which is next to Vietnam..........wtf? I swear I don't have an Asian fetish, but 5 of the last 6 women I've gone out with are Asian.

I guess there's just a lot of Asian women in Vegas, and I don't really notice race, so if they are nice and attractive I'll go out with them. Maybe all the white girls just aren't nice. And the only black girl I tried to pick up on so far ended up being a hooker....................and if you have to ask..........no I didn't......but fuck she was hot, I might of if I could of afforded it.

Okay, off to have lunch with Mimi one last time before she leaves for the month, then I'm pulling a long day/night at the tables in Aria.

No comments:

Post a Comment