Thursday, July 14, 2011

New Poker Home

Poker: Today I went down to play at the Bellagio and they had half the room closed off for a tourney, which meant very few tables and very long lists. So I decided to walk next door to the Aria. I've always heard how great the room was at Aria, but I just never tried it. Well that has been my loss.

The Aria poker room is amazing. The tables are spread out giving you plenty of room, the staff is friendly, the chairs are the best chairs I've ever sat in at a poker table, the bathrooms are right there, and there's 2 places literally next to the poker room that serve quick food. It's also right by the exit that goes to the self park garage. The only down fall was game selection. Now I wouldn't really say it's a downfall as much as "no better than other places". But for anyone looking to play low limits (1/3 and 2/5) there was plenty of tables going.

From now on this will usually be my first stop when looking for a game. I only played 2 hours today and got involved in no real big hands....walking away with a $65 profit. Can't wait to go back there, but got a date tonight.

Women: Tonight I'm going out with Lory, she's a poker dealer at the Wynn. I flirt with her just in a friendly way every time she deals my table, and the other day she handed me a paper with her number and name on it and said "I'm off Wednesdays and Thursdays". This is our first time going out and we are trying a new lounge out, (new to me). I'll give an update on Lory and the lounge later.

Went out the other night with Hana........or Hanna, not sure how it's spelled. This is the girl that had her aunt approach me at the bar. We had fun, but meh. I'm quickly learning that if you go out with a tourists under 30 yrs old, they just want to do tourist stuff, like night clubs and bars. But on the opposite side, if you take a tourist out that's over 30..........wow..........these women have no interest in you, they just want to use you to fulfill a Vegas fantasy.

I don't mind being used btw.

Went out with Mimi also again last week. She's the blackjack dealer at Wynn I went out with a few weeks back that I randomly met at the pool. Things are going well with her but slow. She leaves to Vietnam for a month though on Sunday, (that's where she's from moved here with family when she was 11), so won't be seeing her again for awhile. I'll actually miss her. So far of the girls I've been out with, Mimi is the most fun to be around.

Work: The more I do my job the less it becomes something exciting to report about. Don't get me wrong, my job is still fun as hell and gets to be more fun the better I get at it. Hoping for a good bar this Saturday night that has some action at it.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are living the dream man. Fuck SNE!

    ReplyDelete