Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Banana King

Gonna be moving at the end of this month..............again. The place I'm living now was not set up properly for AC, so the part of the home I'm in is 10 degrees hotter than the rest of the house and it's unacceptable now that it's getting hot out.

Poker killing me this month. Everyone hits every possible draw vs me, flushes, straights, gutshots, 2nd pair, runner runner BS......whatever they got, it gets there. Think I'm down 5 BI's for the month, but it's all ok, not living on the money so no real stress, just a little frustration. Ran hot last month, so I guess it's only fair? I hate fair.

Think I'll go out with some girls this week. I'm feeling it's time, just been a long time since I've dated so not quite sure where to start.




No comments:

Post a Comment