Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tilt Breaker




Trying this software out on a 15 day free trial they offer. I went through my play by day and figured out a nasty pattern. Seems that an extremely high percentage of the time I don't ever recover from 250+ Big Blind losing sessions. In other words if I had lost more than 2 and 1/2 buyins in a session, I usually just lost more or broke even for the rest of the session and later sessions in that day.

This software allows you to set a timer and limit. I set mine at $500 (250 BB) and 6 hours. So anytime I lose $500 it sits me out on all tables and won't let me sit back in for 6 hours.

Just got it yesterday and I had a very good day. Today I sit down, I get all in as a HUGE favorite vs a fish shoving all sorts of shit on 2 occasions. First one he hits a 3 outer and second time he hits a 4 outer. Few hands later a reg that I battle with often 3b's me and I know it's light so I out play him and get all in with TPTK on flop vs his pocket 2's only to be rivered by a 2 outer. This has all happened in a time span of 16 minutes and I'm about ready to kill something. Tilt Breaker shut me down right then and there. I sat back and thought, "hmmm, that's cool".

So now instead of continuing to 12 table pissed off, I'm here telling you about it. I'll buy this product when my trial runs out.

No comments:

Post a Comment