Thursday, March 24, 2011

Starfish Really Loves You

Well March has been just a disgusting month. My redline which I normally keep even is going down like The Titanic and my blueline is bearly break even. My W$WSF has dropped 5% from norm (barely above 40% now) and my W$SD is below 50%. I don't play a lot now, so my sample is fairly small. About 23,000 hands, and I know I've had these runs lots of times, so I guess I just sit back and put up with it.

Next Tuesday I move into my new apartment. Got my own place, 2 bed 2 bath in a nice complex that's closer to work and Andrew's school. I get first 2 months free with 8 month lease, so that will save me some money in April and May. Then starting in June I may elect to rent out the 2nd room to one of the guys from work to save me money. Depends on if I get a promotion between now and then. A lot of talk from managers that a supervisor position will come up in May and I'll probably get it................heard that before though.

I also was approved to be an SFO, but I have to pass a class first. Armed Officer carrying a concealed weapon. Only thing is, I'm not super experienced with a gun, and the class is very very hard I'm told. 70% fail rate, although I'm told most people that fail it are cops that have bad handgun habits they won't break or people that just don't listen. It's a 4 week course starting late April. Kinda knew I was being approved for this a long time ago, but it was finally made official the other day.

I've seemed to plateau with my weight, I can't seem to get below 205, but I look like I'm losing fat. So I must be putting on muscle from my workouts. Not like bodybuilder muscle, that's dumb looking. I use light weights so I won't look like a buff moron, (hate that). Just enough to do the job of looking and feeling better than I did.

I was wearing a belt so I wouldn't have to buy new pants and shorts since they are all too big now. But now the belt I was wearing is too big, no holes left for me...........shit I was fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment