Monday, March 7, 2011

New Blog

February Stats


I changed blogs, thought a kewl new title was needed.

Playing FR on FTP is going well. I'm below EV and still above my goal bb/100, but I've only played 22,000 hands. I should be Black Card by the end of the month, which apparently does nothing for me. I'm shocked at how increadably soft the FTP games are compared to PS, and also happy to see PTR doesn't work on FTP, (unless they fixed that in last few days). As you can see from my stats, you can be a complete nit, and people will pay you off.

Things at work still going well. I've advanced high enough that I don't think I'd quit now even if I was makeing $200/hr from poker. I always get the best posts at work, I've started to make a lot of friends, and good looking women are finally hitting on me. (Probably helps that I've lost 40lbs and look like I did 15 years ago.)

I'm eating good and exercising a lot. 3 times a week on the weights, 1 time per week on intense cardio, and I'm eating different. I only eat healthy food, but I don't mean like salad and veggies. I mean as in ALL organic and free range food. I read that it matters more about the quality of the food than anything else, and holy shit it works for me. I feel awesome everyday all day, I lose fat so easy, and I still eat really good foods. No junk food though. Things like steak, burgers, lots of chicken (all from here http://www.grasslandbeef.com/StoreFront.bok?affiliate_no=524 ) . 5 meals a day all around 350 to 500 calories and protein shakes after workouts.

I've considered trying to get 6 pack abs. I know it's hard to do, but I think I can. I've already got 2 showing, but the bottom 4 still have a little fat around them. If I adjust my workout a little and cut some carbs out I think I can do it over a 3 month period. If I can do it, I wouldn't maintain them, just be cool to say I did it at my age. I won't try to convince you it's to "make me feel good about myself"...........of course it's for the ladies. I'm getting enough attention lately I want to look as good as I can for them, I'll probably accept one of these offers soon. Going to be serving Di with divorce papers soon, so I'm expecting her to cut me off from booty calls once that happens. Hell, she might flat out murder me, and I hate doing this too her, she's a great friend, just not the type of wife I can be with.

Okay I'm carrying on a bit too much now, I'm out of here.

Charlie the Unicorn is my new favorite


2 comments:

  1. Dude, glad life is going so well for you! That is great news about the weight loss, poker, and allt eh good things coming with the job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Jason blog! Keep them coming. If you wanna chat poker any time let me know. I'll also chat about life if you push me, but I'm not as good at that.

    ReplyDelete